Your new company
You will be working for a leading Australian company, which makes and imports energy to different industries including aviation, transport, mining, manufacturing and construction. This company has a specialized business unit for a new energy projects which support their and wider public energy needs by developing alternative low carbon footprint solutions. Due to a large government investment this company is building a green hydrogen refuelling station and they are looking to hire a Construction Project Manager to join their close-knit team.
Your new role
In your new role as an experienced Construction Manager you will be responsible for construction and commissioning of an Australian first publicly accessible hydrogen refuelling station. You will be accountable for all aspects of project delivery including but not limited to safety procedures, scheduling, budgeting, managing sub-contractors and suppliers and overall dealing with internal and external stakeholders. Successful candidate has strong problem-solving skills and is not afraid to make decisions according to the situation and is going to provide leadership to the broader team. This role requires onsite presence, including attendance at toolbox meetings.
What you'll need to succeed
This role is best suited to someone who has strong construction background and is ready to undertake their next challenge in the New Energy space.
What you'll get in return
- Engineering or trade background (preferably Electrical)
- 5+ years’ experience in delivering construction projects, preferably HV projects
- Proven commissioning experience for highly technical projects
- Experience managing multi-disciplined teams and external stakeholders, including government bodies
- Proven ability to lead, develop and motivate workers and sub-contractors
- Good understanding of Workplace Health and Safety responsibility specific to the area of work (SWMS, JHAs etc.)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Current Driver’s license
This is a full-time fixed contract in a leading energy company. You will be a key player in delivering this unique exciting project, which is the first one in Australian market. Although this company is large, they make you feel like working for a small family friendly team.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Hanna on 0436 477 843 to discuss further.LHS 297508