Your new company
You will be working for a leading Electrical contractor in the utilities space. This company doesn’t just build energy infrastructure assets, but also maintains and operates and designs them, offering their clients a full range of service. In addition, they are on the forefront in the renewable energy space, new energy models include renewable asset connections, distribution and storage solutions. It is an exciting time to be a part of this evolving company. Due to influx of work they are hiring an experienced Construction Manager for their North West of Melbourne projects.
Your new role
In your new role as an experienced Construction Manager your primary purpose will be to lead, mentor, organize and oversee the construction of substation electrical projects in both greenfield and brownfield environments. You will be responsible for the overview the management of Subcontractors and Suppliers. You will be expected to provide support to the Project Manager on construction related progress and issues. Successful candidate has experience working with electrical infrastructure projects.
What you'll need to succeed
This role is best suited to someone who has an extensive working experience as a Construction Manager in the power utilities space.
What you'll get in return
- 3+ years of experience working as a Construction Manager
- Experienced working in the construction of electrical substation projects (greenfield and brownfield)
- Experienced communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven industry, infrastructure design and construction knowledge
- Engineering or electrical trades background with relevant supervision experience is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Current driver’s license is must
This is a full-time permanent position in an industry leading company. They will offer flexible working arrangements, relaxed office environment, professional and on-going development, good pipeline of interesting projects and a competitive remuneration package. They are looking for a person to work with their projects located in the North West of Melbourne.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Hanna on 0436 477 843 to discuss further.LHS 297508