Client Side - Construction/Delivery Manager
3 year contract
As a global organisation our client has embarked on a CAPEX project due to expansion. As the client side Construction / Delivery Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of the project on time and within budget.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting with tender request documents
- Reviewing tender applications and appointment
- Managing contractors which will include WHS and inductions
- Managing stakeholder expectations
- Issue resolution
- Manage and administer design changes and contract documentation
- Liaison with statutory and regulatory bodies as required.
This is a role in which you will be responsible for the Project from Tender to commissioning and then into rectification and then to DLP stage.
A unique role within an iconic organisation, this role is best suited to experienced Construction/Project Managers with:
- proven experience working on a green field site from beginning to end, i.e from preparing tender documentation until commissioning,
- significant construction delivery experience
- experienced Managers with collaborative contract engagement methodology
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to forsee potential disruptions and issues
- Strong issue resolution ability
To be considered, please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Domenic Ciofani for a confidential interview on 80626155LHS 297508