Your new company
I am currently working with one of the largest integrated construction materials suppliers in Australia. They produce and sell a broad range of construction materials, including aggregates, cement, concrete, asphalt, and recycled materials.
Your new role
My client is actively seeking a driven & dynamic Tester to focus on the day-to-day sampling and testing of Concrete products to the relevant standard.
This is a permanent, full-time position primarily field-based in the East to South-East of Melbourne area, with some duties required to be completed at a laboratory in Deer Park.
Your key duties will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Sampling and testing of concrete products out in the field
- Accurate record-keeping of concrete field test results
- Calibration and maintenance of field equipment
- Follow Inspection and Test Plans to carry out production and compliance testing
- Keeping a well-maintained testing vehicle and testing equipment
You will have a strong work ethic, positive and proactive attitude and show reliability and consistency to work. You will also have the following:
What you'll get in return
- Experience in quality control testing of concrete material products is preferable but not essential.
- Self-motivation with the ability to work unsupervised
- Strong commitment to safety and quality
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
- Flexibility around hours including Saturdays and potential of out of hours work
- Current Drivers Licence and White Card is necessary
What you need to do now
- $40.48/hr + Super + Vehicle + Phone
- Ongoing mentoring and guidance from outstanding industry leaders and colleagues
- Genuine career growth opportunities
- Access to a variety of support networks
- Opportunity to work for an organisation dedicated to health, safety and the environment
- Equal Opportunity Employer – Indigenous candidates are encouraged to apply
- Endorsed employer by Work180 for gender equality
- Ongoing support and mentoring
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, alternatively you can email it direct to Elliott.email@example.com or call me directly on 0417 735 841
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.LHS 297508