Your new company
Working for one of our Public Sector Councils, you will be working in the communications division as a Communications Officer. Your new company are seeking the services of an officer who will be available to provide temporary internal communications and community engagement support.
Likely tasks will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Preparing a weekly newsletter for staff
- Uploading new projects on to our community engagement portal (technical training will be provided)
- Organising community webinars and webinar presentations
- Preparing a weekly memo for Councillors on upcoming community engagement activities
- Internal and External Communications
What you'll get in return
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience working in the Public Sector is not essential but would be a plus
What you need to do now
- If you are looking for part time work, 3 or 4 days per week then the client is happy to work with this. They are also happy to take on a candidate looking for 5 days per week so the option is yours.
- To be apart of an exciting team
- This contract will ideally start on August 3rd to the 28th of September. There is a possibility of extension after this date.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508