Your new company
This local council is passionate about helping the Community and ensuring all company values are adhered to. They are seeking a Communications Officer to join their team Immediately.
Your new role
As a Communications Officer/Advisor you will be working on a variety of tasks day to day. You will be responsible for Internal and External Communications, Digital Marketing and some Social Media. You will also be required to do team admin/paperwork. This role is perfect for someone who wants to kickstart their career in Communications or Marketing, or for someone who has extensive Admin experience with skills in Communications.
The role will involve:
What you'll need to succeed
- Communications internally and externally
- Assisting the manager in tasks
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media work including posting on the Website and The council social media channels
What you'll get in return
- A passion for Communications/Marketing
- An understanding of Social Media
- Experience in working in a fast paced environment
- A background in Administration will also be considered
What you need to do now
- To work as part of an amazing creative team
- Great Office views
- Brilliant work culture
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com , or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508