Your new company
Our Client is a self-regulatory body set up by the payments industry to improve the safety, reliability, equity, convenience and efficiency of payment systems in Australia. They have more than 150 members such as financial institutions, major retailers, card schemes, digital banks, fintech's and global technology firms. Their members provide the products and services that enable individuals and public and private organizations to make and receive payments every day.
Your new role
The primary purpose of this role is to assist in the development and distribution of communications and produce high quality content, across a variety of mediums with a focus on social media and digital marketing.
You will be responsible for writing copy to a high standard, with a particular focus on short-form messaging including social media. The role is also responsible for the layout and dissemination of EDMs.
The primary duties and responsibilities include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Writing and producing staff newsletter
- Assisting with writing and proofreading of external EDMs
- Using email marketing platforms to execute newsletter production and distribution
- Creating concepts for visual and audio-visual communications including video
- Overseeing social media community management including formulating responses and escalating issues as required
- Coordinating the organisation’s daily media summary
- Assisting the Senior Content Specialist in the preparation of the monthly content calendar
- Briefing external agencies including graphic design to assist in the development of visual communications
- Assisting with events management and events logistics as required
- Assisting with reporting and analytics
What you'll get in return
- Excellent written communication skills
- Proven experience in writing and editing content
- Familiarity with social media management and digital analytic tools
- A working knowledge of content management/digital marketing software desirable
- Understanding of privacy guidelines and legislation relating to data collection and direct marketing
- Interest and/or experience in events management
- Self-motivated, creative, a keen eye for detail, a multi-tasker and team-oriented
- Strong interpersonal, organisation, and time management skills.
What you need to do now
- Hybrid working
- working with a young innovated team
- great Employee Benefit Programme
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508