Your new company
Global organisation that lead in the provision of facility management and project delivery. With thousands of locations across the world, your new company aid clients of education, safety and wellbeing focuses. This organisation are passionate about team culture and diversity, employing a multitude of candidates from various ethnicities.
Your new role
Your position as Communications Manager means you will be responsible for the following:
What you'll need to succeed
- Developing and implementing critical content and management of websites, social media platforms, email, promotional videos and marketing materials promoting the business's capabilities and growth
- Work with internal stakeholders to prepare relevant content for employee communications and campaigns
- The ability to develop and implement marketing and communications strategies for a variety of stakeholders across the global brand
Your chances in being successful for this role is dependant if you have experience on the following:
What you'll get in return
- A relevant qualifications in Communications, marketing or related fields
- High level experience in a similar role
- Outstanding professional corporate communications writing, editing, and proofing skills
- Advanced knowledge of LinkedIn, SharePoint and email marketing platforms
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
In return you will receive professional development opportunities as well as excellent company benefits in this permanent role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508