Your new company
My Government client is currently seeking the expertise of an experienced Communications Advisor to join their team. This role will enable you to develop your communications experience within the public sector.
Your new role
Commencing immediately, you will support the marketing and communications team with writing and implementing targeted communications plans and marketing campaigns for both internal and external audiences.
This role will report to the Communications Manager and support the broader marketing and communications team with the development of communication tools, such as digital and print publications, reports, websites, community engagement, and events.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role, you will have:
What you'll get in return
- Developed communications experience at a similar level, ideally within a public sector or similar environment
- The ability to develop and implement strategic communications plans coupled with experience writing for a range of platforms including traditional, web, social media, and publications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an eye for detail
- The ability to juggle multiple priorities at any given time with competing deadlines
- The ability to work autonomously with limited direction
- You must hold a valid National Police Clearance and provide evidence of 3 Covid-19 vaccinations to be considered for this opportunity
In return, you will receive the opportunity to provide communications support to this agency in a 5-month temporary opportunity that may offer a further extension in a fast-paced department.
What you need to do now
Your Marketing, Communications & Digital expert, Sonia Diestel-Feddersen is recruiting this exciting vacancy. For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Sonia Diestel-Feddersen on 7221 4154.
If this position isn’t quite right, however you are immediately available seeking temporary work in the areas of: Marketing, Communications, Events, Video Production, Graphic Design, Digital, Content Creation, Web Content Writing or Media Relations please feel free to get in touch to register for temporary work.
Hays is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and encourages our clients in their planning and promoting around diversity. We welcome and encourage applications from diverse community groups and ages including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTIQ, people with disabilities and other diversity groups. Hays recognises the benefits that such an approach brings for our clients in delivering a diverse workforce.LHS 297508