Your new company
A leading specialist in the renewable energy space for both solar and wind projects.
Your new role
To achieve in the role, the Commissioning Manager is in charge of:
What you'll need to succeed
- Solar farm commissioning
- Creating and carrying out test procedures and documentation
- Investigating problems and diagnosing and repairing faults
- Liaising with installation/project engineers
- Supervising engineering and technical staff
- Writing reports and documentation
- Providing technical support
- Ensuring safe working conditions
- Training maintenance and operative staff where appropriate.
What you'll get in return
- Participating in Reporting process
- An engineering degree
- At least 3 year of successful project engineering in the power or energy industry, preferably solar power or other renewable energies.
- Proven performance for technically complex projects.
- The ability to lead and give instructions to subcontractors
- Successful relationship building across a broad range of levels
- A team player with exceptional communication skills, a self-starter with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for renewable energies.
What you need to do now
- Great pipeline of Tier 1 projects
- Immediate start
- Very competitive remuneration
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Joel.Prout@hays.com.au, or call us now on (08) 9254 4593.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508