Your New Company
Hays have partnered up with a boutique organisation who are currently looking for a Commercial Property Manager for the Group's growing portfolio of predominantly commercial properties and to assist in all aspects of general property management.
Your New Role
• Manage a portfolio of commercial properties.
• Manage collection of rent and payment and recovery of outgoings using Released software.
• Respond to tenant requests as appropriate
• Obtain quotes for repairs and maintenance.
• Track service orders and maintenance issues with the contractor.
• Conduct inspections of properties as required.
• Prepare and maintain appropriate tenant lease files, reports and records and ensure all records are updated.
• Update collections on Xero and follow up tenant arrears as required.
• Calculate, negotiate and assist yearly rent reviews.
• Liaise with lawyers with issues requiring advice.
• Assist our accountants and tax advisers with questions relating to the properties.
What You'll Need To Succeed
• Previous experience in Management/ Administration of commercial properties.
• Be intuitive, focused, and looking for ways to improve systems and processes
• Ability to work in a team, including as a leader and autonomously
• Capable of working independently and showing initiative.
• Current driver's licence and car as travel to properties sometimes required- parking provided.
• Ability to work with numbers and understand financial issues concerning properties.
What You'll Get In Return
• Work Part time up to 4 days a week in a close-knit team
• Growing portfolio of properties
• Up to $80,000 including Superannuation
• Onsite parking provided
• WFH opportunities
• Career development
• Strong leadership culture with support at every step
• Become an expert in the use of the Released software
• Gain a thorough understanding of the Group's property portfolio
What You Need To Do Now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in within property contact Conor at Hays on 0406762713 or email email@example.com.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply