Your new company
Your new company is a well established, leading industrial technology firm, servicing the oil & gas industry.
With a HQ based in Perth, this company is seeking an independent Commercial Manager to grow and service the Queensland market.
Your new role
As a Commercial Manager, your purpose would be to:
- Build and maintain strong relationships in the relevant market
- New business generation
- Achieve annual revenue targets
- Key account management
- Shape & executive marketing plan
What you'll need to succeed A successful Commercial Manager will possess the following:
- Degree in a STEM subject OR significant experience in the oil & gas market
- Experience of technical sales and business development in the upstream and midstream sectors of the oil & has industry
- Proven track record of delivering sales results
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to manage risk
- Forecasting skills & abilities
What you'll get in return
In return, you will have the opportunity to work in a well-established, market-leading company.
Additionally, you will be provided the flexibility to work independently, from home.
You will also receive a generous base salary, great commission incentives, and a car allowance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dana Roberts on 07 3243 3027.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2659410
Energy, Utilities & Mining
QLD, Brisbane CBD
Oil and Gas
Attractive Base + Commission + Car Allowance
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Dana Roberts, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Brisbane