Your new company
Our client is a very reputable firm with a client base and quality of work that you would expect in a top tier firm with the benefit of being in a collaborative environment.
Your new role
The role sits within the Commercial team, providing advice and transactional services in connection with all types of corporate and commercial transactions
What you'll need to succeed
- Review and preparation of a broad range of commercial agreements
- Privacy law advice
- Review and preparation of security documents, general security deeds, deeds of guarantee, loan agreements
- Preparing shareholders and unit holders agreements
What you'll get in return
- Admitted to practice as a Lawyer in Australia
- Previous experience working in Commercial Law
- High attention to detail
- Able to analyse and solve complex legal problems and commercial issues
- Well-developed analytical, research and communication skills contributing to the delivery of prompt, high quality work
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with clients and staff across all channels
- Strong commitment to client service
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable firm with a positive office culture. In return you will receive a unique opportunity to join a leading specialist firm, working across interesting and challenging matters while benefiting from a collaborative environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call us now 08 6724 6100.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508