Commercial Electrician - Full time position
Seeking a commercial A-Grade to join a renowned Melbourne Contractor.
Your new company
Your new company is a well established Melbourne Electrical contractor predominantly working in the east and North. who has seen great success in the commercial sector. Your new company has a great workplace culture with high employee satisfaction and a strong emphasis on employee happiness and career development.
Your new role
*my client is seeking Commercial/Domestic electricians motivated to learn and grow with a very reputable company
Your new role will see you assisting with all aspects of the electrical commercial trade ranging from general light and power, rough ins, fit offs, cable trays, mains. following OHS procedures as well as promoting a healthy culture. This role will be diverse and could see you working across multiple suburbs in Melbourne's East
What you'll need to succeed
in order to succeed in this role you will demonstrate;
- strong Commercial Electrical competency as a tradesperson
- strong knowledge of day to day and some big picture process's
- OHS competency
- Willingness to learn
- Strong career motivations
- A-Grade licence, White card, other certificates (wwcc, ewp, etc.) highly valued
What you'll get in return
- $40ph - $43ph + Overtime (Annual leave, sick leave, and super)
- 7am - 3:30pm work hours
- Great commercial projects (schools, McDonalds, office's, high end residential)
- Great work culture with a well established Melbourne Electrical contractor
- Career opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please call Carl on 0448 475 871, or you can email me at email@example.com click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508