Your new company
Our client is a nationally recognised company in the resource sector looking for multiple motivated individuals who have an eye for detail and work effectively. We are searching for commercial cleaners who would be interested in ongoing work in the Hunter Valley
Your new role
As a commercial cleaner you will need to have an understanding of the different standards and expectations of cleaning, as well as be proactive while working. Your role will range in responsibilities such as creating a safe environment with a high standard of hygiene, deep cleaning equipment and touch points as well as other key cleaning tasks. Day and Night Shifts Available
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Availability to start work immediately.
- Previous cleaning experience is preferred but not essential.
- Current Driver's License.
- The ability to take initiative independently.
- Good communication & be able to work as part of a team.
- Must be able to pass random drug & alcohol testing.
What you need to do now
- An attractive hourly rate.
- A safe and positive working environment.
- Ongoing work.
- The opportunity to work for a well-respected company.
- Onsite Training & Induction provided to strengthen your skills.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Jess on 0240328659 or email email@example.comLHS 297508