Your new company
Hays has partnered a global tourism business based in Brisbane who is now seeking a Commercial Analyst to join their team.
Your new role
In your new role as the Commercial Analyst you will be measuring, tracking, and forecasting of business deals in a team environment. You will work closely with the commercial management team to help deliver better contract outcomes.
Some of your core duties would include:
- Support in contract negotiation (financial modelling)
- Ongoing financial management, analysis and forecasting of portfolio contracts and performance
- Financial reporting, risk analysis
- ROI analysis
- Maximising contract margin
- Financial management of contracted earnings (SOR)
- Assist auditors
- Regular reporting of key performance indicators
A self-motivated individual who is keen to apply their commercial acumen, communication, and analysis skills to become an integral part of the success of the company. As the Commercial Analyst, you will need to bring a skillset which will allow you to perform your duties to a high standard. Essential Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in commercial environment
- Ability to work with large volumes of complex data
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge
Preferred skills and experience:
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrated contract interpretation and management
- CPA or CA Qualified
- Experience working with Power BI (experience building and dashboards)
This is a unique opportunity to work with a travel agency who provides global career opportunities due to their company network in more than 20 countries. A hybrid workplace is embraced with flexible WFH and office arrangements available. This position will provide a competitive salary package with additional travel, financial and health benefits and much more.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Mark Charlton (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jasmine Eyles (email@example.com).
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508