Your new company
Based in the northern suburbs of Hobart, Dominic College is a Catholic, Coeducational College which provides outstanding educational opportunities for students from Kindergarten to Year 10. With over 1000 students, the College prides itself on providing a high level of teaching and learning opportunities to all of their students. Dominic College are looking for a highly capable and organised College Registrar to join their team to manage the enrolment of current, new and future families and students
Your new role
Working under the direct supervision of the Marketing and Communications Manager and accountable to the Chief Operating and Financial Officer and College Principal, your new position will see you responsible for the effective running of the enrolment process. The College Registrar works with general direction and uses discretion and judgment in planning and allocating resources. While managing new and future and enrolments, you will help build lasting relationship and new opportunities for the college. Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Maintain and ensure security of records including electronic files, policies and procedures
- Understand and assist with ongoing development of the College Enrolment strategy, policy and procedures, ensuring they are known current and implemented properly
- Manage the student transition process into and from the College
- Practice customer service that will enhance the standard in the school office while dealing with complex customer queries
- Follow office procedures while respecting staff, student, and family privacy and confidentiality
- Manage the enrolment workflow and accurately maintain spreadsheet/database as required
- Coordination and execute general enrolment matters
To be successful in this position, you will have demonstrated experience in the administration process and in maintaining/ implementing procedures. You will be adaptable, work well autonomously, have excellent communication skills, and are able to build strong and lasting relationship with current/ future families and students. You will also support the School’s Catholic values and Salesian ethos. In addition, you will:
- High-level communication skills (written, verbal, interpersonal), excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Demonstrated professional integrity, whilst also always upholding a high level of confidentiality, discretion and judgement.
- Ability to deliver high quality work in a busy environment
As this role is based in the education sector you will need to hold a current Working with Vulnerable People Registration and a satisfactory national police criminal history check.
What you'll get in return
You will be employed on a permanent full-time basis. You will be rewarded for your passion, experience and skills with an attractive salary, and onsite parking. Dominic College encourage the development of corporate administration skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact McKeag Jensen on 6108 5558 or McKeag.Jensen@hays.com.au. Applications close 20.7.22 If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, if you know someone who may be well suited to this position, please flag this opportunity with them.LHS 297508