Your new company
Join an innovative Australian ASX listed company focussed on leading edge technologies across multiple markets. Based in the Camden region of Sydney, our client offers a collaborative working environment and the chance to grow and learn new skills along the way.
Your new role
Performs manufacturing functions such as precision milling, turning, boring and drilling. Programming and setting up of CNC machines to produce one-off Production Components on afternoon shift.
- Perform dimensional inspection of product as required.
- Set up and program your allocated job.
- Monitor and change cutting tools
- Enter commands to title and store programs in computer memory and build and maintain source files
- Point, feed rate and speed, utilizing knowledge of numerical-control machine operation to obtain efficiency
- Enters computer commands to retrieve stored parts data and programs.
- Review factory orders and drawings to determine job specifications and requirements.
- Calculate and code machine controlling criteria, such as axis movement, type, and size of cutting and drilling tools, spindle location and machining starts.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have previous working experience and the ability to operate the following equipment and software:
- CNC Vertical & Horizontal Borer, Mills and Lathes
- Manual machines - Mills, Lathes, Drills, Saws
- Sound Knowledge of Mazatrol, Heidenhain and Fanuc controls
- Experience with CAD/CAM
- Experience with PowerMill
In addition, you will have the following qualifications and experience
- Cert. 3 in Engineering
- Fitter Machinist / Toolmaker Trade Qualifications
- Experience as a CNC Machinist
What you'll get in return
- Permanent Position
- Job security
- $38ph + 15% Loading + Super
What you need to do now
You can apply for this role through the link, or you can send an up to date resume to email@example.com or contact Sean Robb on 02 8062 6172LHS 297508