Your new company
My client is a well renowned charitable research organisation specialising in establishing investigator initiated clinical trials for cancer patients. They are currently seeking a FT Clinical Research Associate (I/II dependent on experience) to facilitate in coordination of all steps of allocated trials. They are passionate in regards to treatment and cure of Cancer and would ideally be seeking out an individual who has the same values, aspirations and can show initiative and lead from the front.
Your new role
As a Clinical Research Associate you will be responsible for monitoring clinical trial progress from the initiation of clinical trial sites through to the close out of clinical trials. You will monitor trials in line with company SOP's, ICH GCP and FDA guidelines. You will work alongside internal and external stakeholders to complete study timelines maintaining a high level of quality and data integrity, patient safety will be at the heart of what you do.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Tertiary qualification in a health or science field
- Clinical research and data management experience
- Demonstrated understanding of Good Clinical Practice (GCP), regulatory, ethical, privacy and other relevant guidelines
- Understanding of medical terminology, particularly focused on oncology and haematology
- Experience in Case Report Form (CRF) design Project Management experience including the ability to liaise with members of staff and stakeholders
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work within set time frames
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to work both autonomously and able to collaborate with other members of the team.
What you need to do now
- Extremely Rewarding role – improving the quality of life for cancer patients nationally.
- Competitive not-for-profit salary packaging
- Great Culture and Team Environment
- Work-life-balance - Hybrid working arrangement (WFH & Office Based)
- Varied role
- Scope for progression into senior roles.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Nicola Gale (firstname.lastname@example.org), or call me now on 0498274062.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508