Your new company
This growing boutique financial advice firm is looking for a Client Relationship Officer to join their energetic team. They are in Sydney CBD in beautiful, modern offices and are an organisation that prides themselves on giving their clients the best experience possible, while having fun at the same time.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Working closely with the Financial Advisers and supporting the Associates
- Be the first point of contact for clients, answering queries and providing exceptional service
- Assisting with the implementation and preparation of advice documents
- Client portfolio Management Ad-hoc administration tasks
What you'll get in return
- Previous experience working in the financial planning industry is advantageous
- Experience within financial services and a relevant degree
- Ideally someone that is looking to progress their career within Financial Planning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to build rapport well and a strong team player
On offer is the opportunity to kick start your career within financial planning. The team is very supportive and are willing to offer on the job training. There are flexible working arrangements available, an attractive salary and a vibrant culture.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Annabel Bassil on Annabel.Bassil@hays.com.au. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career on 02 9249 2231LHS 297508