Your new company
This opportunity is available to join a reputable State Government Department on a full-time temporary contract until October 2022. Our client is looking for experienced Customer Service Officers to come in and hit the ground running assisting vulnerable clients in our community.
Your new role
Within your new role as Client Service Officer your duties will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Work directly with clients and their advocates to provide advice and assistance on applications and assessment of eligibility for tenancies
- Work collaboratively with internal specialists and external service providers and make referrals where additional support requirements are identified to better meet client needs.
- Manage tenancies and support clients to maintain successful tenancies.
- Support tenancy and community participation initiatives
- Manage client information to ensure confidentiality, accuracy and integrity.
- Monitor property condition and facilitate maintenance and minor modifications where necessary to meet client needs.
To be successful for this position you should have:
- A Driver’s license is an essential requirement for the role
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- You must be a confident multi-tasker and have a committed approach to customer satisfaction
- A desire to assist people in crisis and experience assessing applications are both desirable
Please note this contract is currently looking to start ASAP so you must be available at short notice.
What you'll get in return
On offer to you is a pay-rate of $31 per hour + super. In return you will receive excellent working hours Monday to Friday working 7 hours a day during normal business hours. You will be joining a vibrant, supportive and friendly team environment on a temporary contract currently estimated until October 2022.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgLHS 297508