Your new organisation
This business is dedicated to helping build and protect wealth, offering investment, insurance and superannuation products for you and your family. Servicing predominantly financial advisors on behalf of their clients, is this a fantastic opportunity to be exposed and grow in the world of wealth management. In the Client Services team, you will join a relaxed, energetic yet professional culture with fantastic support from management and leaders and an extremely down-to-earth executive team.
Your new role
This role is responsible for supporting our Advisers and Clients for our advice-based Life Insurance products, ensuring they receive call resolution on all enquiries. Some general administration is involved as well as liaising with a wide range of business units, including but not limited to: Underwriting, Claims, New Business, Policy Maintenance, Distribution, Product and Commissions. Some other key responsibilities include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage Adviser and Client relationships and be the first point of reference for calls.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Life products and procedures.
- Engage with all stakeholders to develop and maintain a client-focused attitude in how we attract, build relationships, and retain clients.
What you'll get in return
- Previous phone-based experience is preferable, especially within insurance or financial services. However due to the in-depth training and support, they are open to those who show the correct soft-skills and willingness to learn
- Ability to commit to a fulltime permanent role, Mon-Fri with rotating roster between 0800-1900
- PR and Citizens only
- Fantastic phone etiquette, with the ability to build rapport and relationships with others at ease
- Keen interest in building and developing a career within finance, wealth or insurance
What you need to do now
- $70k package (inclusive of super) with yearly bonus, opportunity to get more leave and numerous rewards
- Perm role in Sydney CBD, up to three days WFH after training
- Committed to progression and development, will put you through your RG146 and lots of training and support
- Fun and energetic culture, multiple vacancies available so you will be joining with other new starters
- Start date 27/06
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508