Your new company
This client is responsible for the efficient day-to-day coordination and management of the contracted cleaning services of a large asset within the ACT city centre. Overall the company is able to deliver integrated facility services that assist businesses manage their assets, operations and carry out major and minor projects.
Your new role
This position is an integral part of the ACT business and looks after crica 30 direct reports. The Cleaning Services Manager is responsible for the team to be engaged, focused and organised to deliver consistent, quality, cleaning outcomes.
What you'll need to succeed
- The workplace is safe; incidents and injuries are minimised for all at site.
- A robust relationship exists with the client is considered a trusted partner.
- Improvement initiatives are recommended and successfully implemented, where approved.
- Resource usage is in line with budget, absenteeism is effectively managed and additional revenue is obtained through the identification and promotion of enhanced services.
- Daily site inspections to ensure quality service delivery
- Site budget is met and variances are justified (budget / P&L)
What you'll get in return
- Previous exposure in a management position within a cleaning services setting
- Confident managing client and people issues
- Proactive and motivated
- Excellent communication and presentation
- Certificate IV Cleaning Operations (preferable)
What you need to do now
- $80,000-$90,000 + Super
- Autonomy to make decisions where needed for change
- Responsible for the growth and performance of the cleaning business
- Opportunities around Australia to move with the company
- Professionally develop your career
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV email@example.com or call Aedan Jones on 0261127683 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508