Your new company
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Australia’s leading insurance group in a permanent opportunity as a Motor Claims Consultant. In this role you be working in high performing team to effectively lodge and manage claims for customers. This role will be mostly work from home but will be based in the Parramatta office. This organisation prides themselves on their unique culture, interactive training, and employee benefits. The below shifts are available 7:15am – 8:00pm on an Open Availability roster:
• Tuesday -Saturday (Weekend Loading)
• Sunday – Tuesday (Weekend Loading)
• Monday -Friday
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Deliver exceptional customer service while meeting policy requirements.
- Working towards KPI’s and providing the best outcomes for your customers.
- Answering calls and providing support in each customer and responses within agreed timeframes.
- Ensure accurate records of claims and effectively manage compliance.
- Liaise with various internal and external timeframes in regard to claims.
- You will always demonstrate a customer centric towards customers to ensure a seamless experience.
What you'll get in return
- Previous experience managing claims not mandatory but desirable
- A solid understanding and passion for the insurance industry.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and clear and professional communicator
- Displays a drive for results and are outcome focused
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Highly motivated, reliable, and demonstrated decision-making skills.
- Must be able to attend 5 weeks of training Monday – Friday before roster begins
What you need to do now
- Permanent position with extensive employee benefits
- Full training and supportive environment, even through working from home
- Hybrid role – Mostly work from home but based in Parramatta office
- Amazing, supportive culture
- Rewards and Recognition Program
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Lauren.Jones@hays.com.auLHS 297508