Your new company
A fantastic opportunity has come to fruition to join a Civil Contractor well-regarded for their professionalism & integrity with a solid pipeline of work. Based on the sunshine coast you will join an organisational well known for delivering top-tier projects and a great team culture.
Your new role
Duties will include but not limited to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Supervise field construction area including the organisation, planning, and scheduling of activities to complete the work to the required standing, on time and within budget.
- Work with Engineers to develop effective construction programs. Ability to develop a short-term section/trade program, including resource allocation.
- Supervise subcontract packages and ensure compliance with defined scope.
- Monitor company risks and opportunity to increase performance.
- To be considered for this role it is essential you will have significant experience delivering civil infrastructure construction projects
- Electrical / ITS experience would be advantageous but (not essential)
- Relevant Tertiary or Trade Qualifications
- Proven background in a leadership role is a must along with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated to be a leader in the civil construction industry through professionalism and co-operation.
What you need to do now
A highly competitive remuneration package is on offer to the selected candidate.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your resume. For any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] for a confidential discussion.LHS 297508