Your new company
An international mining house that is at the forefront of the extraction of coal is seeking an experienced Civil Project Manager to help drive the delivery of infrastructure projects for one their leading coal operations in the Bowen Basin.
Your new role
Joining the Civil and Environmental Project Team you will be responsible for delivery of Civil Projects within this mine site Tasks will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Develop project business cases to obtain project approval
- Undertake the execution of design, specification, costing, scoping, and evaluation report works for projects.
- Create project Scope of Work and Project Execution Plans; including budgets, schedules and feasibility studies.
- Engage the operation across all departments, including key stakeholders, suppliers, vendors and contractors
- Lead construction and commissioning activities for projects and manage relevant risks, including preparing operational readiness information for projects
- Step up to provide project / contractor supervision
To be successful you will ideally have the following skill set:
What you'll get in return
- Engineering / Construction bachelor’s degree qualified
- Demonstrated Project management experience
- Project Management in client side or contractor side
- High Communication skills and stakeholder management capabilities
- Mining experience or Tier 1 infrastructure experience
- Ability to work in teams and have an independent work ethic and passion to deliver projects safely
This is an excellent opportunity offering you great prospects for career development combined with a rewarding rate. This role also offers a Monday – Thursday Roster with the option to WFH Fridays. With an immediate start (flexibility for the right candidate we will be looking at candidates that are DIDO or FIFO (from Brisbane)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Alison BurnettLHS 297508