Your new company
This reputable government organisation located in one of the area’s most picturesque coastal areas is committed to being an employer of choice. They are committed to delivering excellent customer service and improving the local community in all that they do.
Your new role
Reporting to the Civil Projects team leader, you will be part of exciting infrastructure and multi-utility projects, working alongside a team of multi-skilled professionals. You will be an experienced end to end Project Manager with experience working in roads, bridges, footpaths and traffic projects.
What you'll need to succeed
- Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering
- Proven experience delivering civil work projects to set outcomes and ensure client satisfaction and service achieved
- Ability to work alongside various stakeholders, preparing project plans to manage planning and delivery of infrastructure upgrades
- Previous experience working to prepare bid proposals, working alongside bid team for proposal preparation to contribute business performance
- Solid reporting abilities to ensure all necessary stakeholders are informed about project progress, financial performance, project risks and successes
What you'll get in return
Not only will you be well remunerated with an attractive hourly rate and have the potential for ongoing contract extension, you will also have the chance to work with a dynamic and vibrant organisation focused on creating sustainable and working future for its community.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Janine Gouws on 02 4032 8650 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.