Your new company
This market leading civil contractor currently require experienced Civil Operators to start immediately on locally based Darwin projects.
Your new role
You will be working within an experienced civil team and must have excellent communication skills and be able to work autonomously when required. You will be working on road and earthwork projects and will be working a minimum of 50 hours per week, Monday to Friday and the occasional Saturday.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Proven experience within the Civil Construction environment operating a range of civil machinery
- All relevant tickets for machines you have the ability to operate
- HR licence
- White card
- A positive attitude and good work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to pass a Pre-Employment Medical or Drug & Alcohol Screening
- An immediate start
- Competitive hourly rate + penalties
- Ongoing work
What you need to do now
To apply please click ‘Apply Now’ or email an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com. For more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about other opportunities, please contact Santriana Goodrem at Hays on 08 8943 6037.