Your new company
This is an opportunity to work in local council with an experienced team of Specialist Designers in Transport and Traffic. This role will see you delivering capital works projects to the Gold Coast.
Your new role
This position will operate as Subject Matter Experts (SME) by providing specialist technical knowledge and advice and deliver computer aided design and drafting (CADD) and associated components of planning and design for 'Green and Brown field' municipal multi-disciplinary projects. Existing duties included but are not limited to:-
What you'll need to succeed
- Production of design drawings for concept options, sketch and promotional drawings (Gates 0 & 1), Planning drawings (Gate 2) and detail design drawings for Construction (Gate 3).
- Provide compliant As-Design or As-Constructed drawings / XML file output in accordance with current legislation including post design drawings amendments (Gate 4).
- Develop and complete municipal designs within prescriptive standards e.g., major & minor roads / intersections / carparks upgrades, SWD network improvements, DDA footpaths / kerbs ramp improvements, architectural structures / buildings in collaboration with the Certifying Engineer RPEQ for certification.
- Utilising relevant CAD (Computer Aided Design) softwares, (e.g., 12d Model, AutoCAD, Autoturn, Revit etc.) for all designs.
- Develop and complete 3D design models for construction set-out and for the production of detailed quantities for estimation
What you need to do now
- Relevant qualifications in Civil Engineering
- Experience in a similar role where you have successfully delivered designs within the Transport and/or Civil Infrastructure sectors
- Direct knowledge and design experience of the components of urban development, general road and civil infrastructure
- Experience in managing the design and documentation of urban development, road and general civil infrastructure projects
- Ability to coordinate and plan the work of design and documentation resources
- Extensive knowledge and experience in 3D design modelling packages (e.g., 12D, Civil 3D)
- AutoCAD capability in drafting and detailing civil projects
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now', or call us now on 07 5526 4291 or email a copy of your up-to-date CV firstname.lastname@example.orgLHS 297508