Your new role
You will need to be a Trade Qualified Chef possessing the relevant qualification in the field. These are bulk catering positions, and you will be required to work both day and night shifts, on various mining camps within the Pilbara and Goldfields. All roles are fly in fly out of Perth; therefore, all successful candidates need to be in WA and be available on short notice.
What you'll need to succeed
- Be Trade Qualified with Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (or equivalent)
- Ideally chefs with bulk catering experience, either in a FIFO or metro role.
- Have or be able to obtain a current National Police Clearance (valid within 3 months)
- COVID Immunised – Both Vaccines
- Be willing to complete required inductions
- Provide 2 contactable references.
- Be able to pass a medical with a fitness assessment and consistent drug and alcohol tests
- Located in WA - Perth
What you'll get in return
These are casual positions to begin with, however suitable candidates may be offered permanent employment. All inclusive: meals, accommodation & flights. Competitive rates.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Kerry.Davis@hays.com.au or call us now on 92544503.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508