Your new company
You will work with a large state government department based in Paramatta. As change manager you will develop and implement change management plans for business change initiatives.
Your new role
This project of work is a major government office 365 implementation. Developing and implementing business change plans to drive faster employee adoption and greater utilisation and proficiency of the changes to ensure business, schedule and budget objectives are met. You will support project managers, communications and human resource practitioners and business leaders in change management.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Previous office 365 implementation experience essential
- Provide change coaching and support to people leaders and key stakeholders
- Develop and execute change management plans
- Document and evaluate change impacts and risks and develop solutions
- Ability to conduct stakeholder assessments and change impact assessments
- Draft Communication plans and sponsor roadmaps
- Create Risk assessments, readiness assessments, training plans and resistance management plans
Great chance to develop your skills as a Change manager. A 12-month contract with a high chance of extension if you perform well. $900 per day + Super. Hybrid working model.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508