Your new company
We are currently seeking a qualified or actively working towards Certificate III OR Diploma in Early Childhood educator to work at an amazing Early Learning Centre based in Rozelle. It is a community based, not for profit long day care centre that continues to offer high quality education and care for children from birth to 6 years and holds an excellent reputation locally. The centre is focused on providing an inclusive, happy, stimulating, and nurturing environment that is both inclusive and recognises diversity. The company is well known for significantly higher child to educator ratios and have a high employee retention rate. The programme is unique and is designed with every child’s best interests in mind. They understand the intricacies of the industry and are knowledgeable and supportive whilst instilling a fun and positive team culture through great partnership between the families and the centre. They will value and reward your hard work and passion!
Your new role
This fabulous centre is looking to welcome a passionate, motivated, and reliable Certificate 3 or Diploma level candidate to join a dedicated team of educators. As a thriving Educator you will collaborate with an experienced and passionate team to support a high-quality education & care program in this Exceeding rated centre and champion the programme in a creative and holistic manner. You will undergo training and, on the job mentoring to develop your career. Similarly, you will be given the opportunity to self-nominate areas of strength and interest and attend professional development courses to support educational programs that is aligned to approved frameworks and best practice in early childhood pedagogy, to extend your passion.
What you'll need to succeed
- Holding or actively working towards a Certificate 3 or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care.
- Current knowledge of early childhood education theory and practice.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively with children, families, and professionals.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication abilities
What you'll get in return
- Efficient time management skills.
- A working knowledge of the EYLF and NQS
- Possess a genuine interest in providing children with a great educational start in life.
- Valid working with children's check and first aid desirable.
- Not for profit, community-based centre.
- A positive and collaborative team culture.
- Supportive and committed Management team.
- Great access to resources and unique working environment.
- Above award pay rate for this permanent position up to $31 an hour.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
P: 02 82269607
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508