Your new company
We are currently seeking a certificate III OR Diploma of Early childhood education and care to work at an amazing Early Learning Centre based in Macquarie Park. The centre’s vision is to provide the highest possible quality outcomes for children in their care, through innovation within the Early Childhood industry. They value play-based learning as an ideal context for young children’s development and this is reflected in their practice. Innovative educational programs are derived from current research and the educators undergo continual training in evidence-based approaches to early childhood education.
The centre has strong partnerships with local universities and undertake several research projects each year. This ensures they remain at the forefront of their field and to the benefit of children, families, and educators. The centre strongly believes that through developmental cognitive neuroscience, mindfulness training, social emotional learning and positive psychology, the staff and children will reduce stress, build resilience and self-regulation skills to optimise their capacity for the learning journey. Key programs include Bush School and Swim School.
Your new role
This fabulous and “EXCEEDING” rated centre is looking to welcome a passionate, and motivated Certificate III or Diploma educator to join a dedicated team. As a thriving Educator you will collaborate with an experienced and passionate team to lead and support a high-quality education & care program and champion the programme in a creative and holistic manner. The educator’s partner with the children during this developmental journey with love, care, and guidance. Similarly, you will be given the opportunity to have strong partnerships with local universities and undertake several research projects each year and attend professional development courses to support educational programs that is aligned to approved frameworks and best practice in early childhood pedagogy, to extend your passion.
What you'll need to succeed
- Certificate III or Diploma (early childhood education) approved by ACECQA
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively with children, families, and professionals.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with families, children, and other staff.
- Working knowledge of the EYLF and NQS
What you'll get in return
- The successful candidate will be a warm, flexible, and friendly person and have a collaborative approach to teaching.
- Excellent social and communication skills.
- Valid working with children's check and first aid desirable.
- Ideal location and close to public transport.
- Good staffing ratios
- Access to training and future career development.
- A positive and collaborative team culture.
- Supportive and committed Management team.
- Great access to resources and unique working environment where you will undergo continual training in evidence-based approaches to early childhood education.
What you need to do now
- Above award pay rate for this permanent position.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
P: 02 82269607
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508