Your new company
We are recruiting for Certificate III Educator to join this Council-run childcare centre in Ku-ring-gai in East Lindfield. The centre thrives in providing quality full day care for young children in a stimulating, safe and nurturing environment. It caters for children aged from 6 weeks to 5 years of age. All the staff are trained or currently studying. It is a 55-place centre which is open Monday to Friday from 7.30am to 6pm for 51 weeks of the year and officially closed between Christmas and New Year, as well as on all public holidays.
The Centre has been rated as going above and beyond 'Exceeding' in all 7 Quality Areas against the Australian Children's Education & Care Quality Authority's National Quality Standards.
Your new role
This exceeding council run child care centre is looking to welcome a passionate, motivated, and reliable Certificate 3 educator to join a dedicated team. As a blossoming Educator you will respond to children’s strengths, interests and needs by assisting in implementing and providing a diverse, stimulating, and inclusive program and maintain positive, collaborative, and professional relationships with staff and families. You will also be responsible for engaging children in meaningful learning opportunities and be reliable and confident in your abilities.
What you'll need to succeed:
What you'll get in return
- Certificate 3 in Early Childhood Education and Care.
- Current knowledge of early childhood education theory and practice.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively with children, families, and professionals.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication abilities.
- A working knowledge of the EYLF and NQS
- Possess a genuine interest in providing children with a great educational start in life.
- Valid WWCC & First aid.
What you need to do now
- A positive and collaborative team culture.
- Work full time 35 hours / week.
- Flexibility to work based on 3 rotating shifts.
- Early shift 7:15- 3:15 / Middle shift 8:30 – 4:30 / Late shift 10:00 – 6:00
- Paid professional development & staff meetings.
- 15 days paid sick leaves.
- Supportive and committed Management team.
- Above Award Wage + incentives
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me now.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
P: 02 82269607
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508