Your new company
There is an exciting opportunity to join this growing childcare organisation and manage a 90 place centre near Ryde/ Meadowbank. The company has a unique philosophy and works hard to value their staff and offer promotions. You will be given the opportunity to join this high quality organisation and enjoy future career development pathways.
Your new role
As Centre Director you will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of this 90 place centre in Ryde. The centre is established with a supportive Assistant Director and a team of long standing staff.
You will be point of contact and the face of the centre, building relationships with families, children and staff.
You should strive for quality and will be supported by an Area Manager to maximise best practice in line with the NQF and regulations.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- A Diploma or ECT qualification
- Leadership experience in childcare
- A good knowledge of the EYLF, NQF and regulations
- The ability to work full time in Ryde
- A passion and commitment to quality Early Childhood Education & Care
What you need to do now
- $85,000 - $95,000 + superannuation
- Occupancy bonus'
- Supportive team and Area Manager
- Future career progression
If you would like any more information about this position please call or email:
T- 02 8226 9747
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508