Your new company
Owners at this 52 place centre near Hurstville are looking for a Director to join the team and manage the centre. This is a stand alone centre but you will have the owners guidance and the support of their established team.
The centre is well organised with a personalised Early Childhood program with a philosophy based around learning through play that involves the interests and requirements of children and families.
Your new role
As Centre Director, you will manage the day to day operations of this 52 place centre. You will oversee the quality and compliance and act as point of contact for children, staff and families.
You will mentor and upskill the passionate team and organise their working rosters and centre enrolments. The owners are happy to manage the finances and will provide you with an annual budget.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- An ECT or Diploma qualification
- Experience in a leadership role in childcare
- The ability to work full time near Hurstville.
- Good knowledge of the NQF & experience with A&R
- $100,000 + superannuation
- Managing a small, well organised centre
- Good staffing ratio's in place
- Supportive owners
- The ability to focus on quality and team management
What you need to do now
If you would like any more information about this position please call or email:
T- 02 8226 9747
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508