Your new company
An opportunity has arisen to join this family owned childcare organisation and support them in opening a brand new centre near Hornsby. The company has 6 established centres and 3 in the pipeline so you are joining at an exciting time for career development.
Your new role
As centre Director you will support with opening and then manage the day to day operations of this 70 place childcare centre. You will have a supportive network of local managers to liaise with and a business owner who provides a friendly face and guidance.
You will be point of contact for children, staff and families in this leadership role. You will have the support of your team, who you will be involved in recruiting and growing.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- A Diploma or ECT Qualification
- Experience in a leadership role in childcare
- Passion for Quality Early Childhood Education & Care
- A strong knowledge of the EYLF & NQF
- Experience with A&R is desirable
What you need to do now
- Family owned childcare business
- Growing company offering progression
- Generous salary in line with your experience and passion
- A network of managers to liaise with
- Exciting opportunity to support with opening a new centre and growing the team culture
If you would like any more information about this position please call or email:
T- 02 8226 9747
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508