This large organisation is growing from strength to strength and is providing an essential product not just to Western Australia but globally. They are looking to maximise productivity and are using cutting edge technology to assist them with this process. As such they have a brand new opening for a Category Specialist with a background in Technology to join their procurement team.
Reporting to the Category Lead (Strategy) your duties will involve:
- Develop and execute technology sourcing strategies for major projects and operations;
- Monitor and manage contract performance;
- Build and manage effective relationships with a broad range of internal stakeholders;
- Provide commercial leadership and guidance to the relevant stakeholder teams;
- Build and grow relationships with relevant suppliers to drive innovation and value through the scoping, sourcing and negotiation phase;
- Facilitate a seamless handover to the category management team to ensure value continues to be optimised.
What you will bring To be successfully considered for this role, you will have had prior experience in ICT / Technology Procurement as well as a proven record of leading to drive successful commercial outcomes. Your ability to establish and maintain relationships with internal & external stakeholders to drive a culture of collaboration, participation and improvement is essential.
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to work in a highly skilled team of procurement professionals with a great salary, bonus and work conditions.LHS 297508