Your new company
Established in 2014, this independent statutory body provides services and facilities to Victoria's courts. They are currently seeking multiple experienced Case Managers to work across various locations in Melbourne on a 6 month contract. This particular role is situated in the CBD.
Your new role
In your new role you will be responsible for providing case management support to accused persons with a variety of complex needs. Your responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Undertake comprehensive assessments of clients to identify individual support needs and potential risks.
- Develop individual support plans that aim to address the issues that contributed to their offending behaviours.
- Coordinate and monitor the delivery of treatments and supports depending on individual needs
- Maintain detailed case notes, preparing court reports and providing evidence in court as directed by the Magistrate.
In order to be successful in this role you will have experience working with clients who have a variety of complex needs, either as a Social Worker or Case Manager. In addition, you will possess the following:
What you'll get in return
- A Tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology, Community Welfare or related field.
- Experience in the assessment and case management of clients with complex needs.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build positive relationships.
- Ability to pick up new systems and learn new concepts quickly.
In return, you will receive a fantastic opportunity to further develop your skills as a case manager within a supportive team environment. You will have the opportunity to have a positive impact on people’s lives daily. You will also receive a VPS 3.2 salary be employed on a full time basis for 6 months with the potential to extend beyond.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
03 9946 3500