Your new company
We are currently recruiting Carpenters for multiple projects across the Fraser Coast Region.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Must be qualified with experience working on high-end residential / commercial projects
- Competent carpentry experience i.e. set out, frame, lockup, fix and fit-off, shop fitting, decks, pergolas and cladding
- Working at Heights Ticket highly desirable
- Ability to read and work from drawings
- Strong building knowledge with proven experience
- Ability to work in a team and also autonomously
- Effective time management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent listening, communication and interpersonal skills
- An extremely high work ethic and attention to detail.
What you'll get in return
- Trade Qualification (Cert III)
- Construction Industry Safety Induction (White Card)
- Full working rights in Australia (WHV accepted)
- Own Hand and Power Tools
- Current Drivers Licence and own reliable transportation.
• Competitive hourly rate + super
• Exposure to some of the top Commercial and Residential construction companies in the Fraser Coast Region.
• Potential for ongoing or permanent work for the right candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Miranda on (07) 5313 8244. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508