Your new company
This organisation provides health and community services to thousands of people every day of the year through its services in Health, Aged Care and Community Services, Family and Disability Services, Retirement Living and Retail. The organisation puts customers and their loved ones first, and this focus on individuals has helped them to become one of Queensland’s largest and most trusted providers of in-home care, residential aged care, disability services and independent and supported retirement living.
Your new role
Working closely with their Residential Services Manager, you’ll ensure quality and compliance governance are achieved through robust processes that meet internal and external auditing standards. With their wellbeing always in mind, you will review resident care and care plans promoting independence & quality of life, drive ACFI funding and make a real difference to the quality of care we deliver. This includes:
What you'll need to succeed
- Development, implementation, monitoring and review of care plans
- Comprehensive and accurate assessment of residents
- Assisting with the orientation of new staff and ongoing professional development
- Support in ensuring the service meets all accreditation standards
You’ll be an experienced nursing clinician, with previous experience as a Clinical Lead or Clinical Nurse within a health, community or aged care environment. You’ll be an advocate for person-centred care, leading by example through exceptional communication and customer service. You’ll present with:
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor of Nursing, or equivalent qualification
- Current AHPRA registration
- Experience coordinating care provision within a large team
- Confidence to manage conflict, pressures and competing priorities
- Ability to provide leadership, support and mentorship to other team members
A salaried position, you’ll be offered a competitive package as well as access to NFP salary packaging and employee benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Lauren Colwell now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508