Your new company
This is your opportunity to jump into a new, fast paced position working in the state of the art Ballarat GovHub. Seeking customer service focused professionals to work in their busy call centre. Due to the continual busy environment, positions have become available for experienced and bubbly customer service professionals to join their evolving workforce. You could be the next valuable addition to the team who is focused on assisting Victorians.
Your new role
Your new career will involve some of the following:
What you'll need to succeed
- Providing accurate and efficient responses to internal & external customers
- Resolve escalated enquiries and accurately record and refer unsolved issues
- Work collaboratively as an efficient Team Member, participating in learning & development activities, continuous improvement initiatives and assisting others
- Ensure accurate data entry and privacy
- Resolve problems and exercise judgement
- Demonstrate effective questioning techniques to establish and resolve customers' needs
- Exercise judgement to effectively deal with challenging situations and take appropriate action
In order for you to be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
What you'll get in return
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience in providing excellent customer service to a diverse audience
- Ability to provide accurate and timely advice to customers via multiple channels
- Competent computer literacy skills, including data entry and a firm understanding of MS Office
- Demonstrate commitment to professional and personal development and on the job training
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise conflicting deadlines.
Should you be successful, some of the benefits will include:
- 3 weeks of initial thorough training
- Long term stability & upskilling
- On-going mentoring and support
- Competitive hourly rate
- Work hour flexibility (between 25-38 hours a week)
- Close to public transport & plenty of available parking
- Exposure to working in a state of the art Government building
What you need to do now
There is a requirement for successful applicants to be able to work 25-28 hours over 5 days between the hours of 8am - 6pm, with the occasional Saturday shift between 8.30am-12.30pm
These roles are due to commence in early July.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or reach out to Lucy Brennan on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Lucy Brennan for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508