Your new company
A statutory authority responsible for regulating, conducting and promoting racing in Victoria; a sport that annually generates more than $500 million in economic activity, over $3 billion in wagering, and directly involves over 15,000 people including through 4,300 direct and indirect jobs across the state.
An organisation that is committed to building a workplace that not only respects but embraces difference and sees diversity as an essential part of our success. GRV is an organisation that is driven by values and strives for a culture of inclusion where all people feel respected, valued, listened to, inspired and that they belong.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Authorise data changes and updates
- Timeliness of data updates
- Completeness of records including required evidence and certifications
- Process steps each completed within required compliance timeframe
- Coordinate ordering and distribution/delivery of supplies necessary
- Resolve participant queries and urgent requests
- Organise transcripts and case management filing
- Set-up meeting on behalf of the Chief
- Certificate III in Business Administration or comprehensive equivalent experience
What you'll get in return
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to effectively work both as part of a small team and alone as required
- Strong appreciation of rules and regulations and an affinity for compliance
- Proven team player
Knowledge and experience/skills-
- Experience in a busy and varied administrative role with customer contact
- Strong customer service experience including resolution of challenging customer issues
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to prepare basic reports, letters, and correspondence
- Sound data entry and records management skills
- Sound level MS Office skills – email, Word, Excel.
What you need to do now
- Extensive training program
- Flexible part-time working hours
- Permanent position
- Work for a company that is committed to building a workplace that respects and embraces difference
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508