Title: Business support Administrator Your new company: Our client located in Midvale is seeking an experienced Business support Administrator to join their growing administration team. They are highly respected in the Manufacturing of Technology industry, with modern offices in a professional corporate environment.
- Deliver quality information and services to both internal and external customers
- Liaise as required with staff from other departments to gain information and to resolve customer issues
- Ensure all purchase orders (PO’s) are processed correctly and in an efficient manner,
- Capture statistics and prepare reports as directed by the Supervisor or Manager,
- Ensuring the Return Merchandise Authority (RMA) process is completed correctly, and expenses incurred are recouped from vendors,
- Ensure you have a strong working knowledge of all systems, such as Momentum and Guardian Live, to effectively complete your role and to also educate our customers to enable them to self-service,
What you'll need to succeed:
This role is ideal for an individual who is confident, organised and has the ability to prioritise their work, while working effectively in a team. The successful applicant will have at least 2 years' experience working in administration or similar roles. They will also possess advanced computer skills, with the ability to use word processing, spreadsheets and database applications effectively. Experience in the electrical manufacturing sector and experience in B2B sales administration activities would be highly regarded.
What you'll get in return: In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with financial recognition with flexible working arrangements. If this opportunity interests you, or you are thinking about an industry change in similar areas please don’t hesitate to contact Calum Fuller on (08) 92659185.LHS 297508