Your new company
Your new company is a leading not for profit organisation who has been servicing the disability sector for over 60 years.
Your new role
With a great reputation for delivering support to local communities, we are seeking to appoint a Business Manager to oversee a team in the Bass Coast region. You will be responsible for the overall day to day operations of the business while achieving cost, safety and deadline targets.
Your duties will include:
- Provide supervision for a team of 10-12 disability support workers
- Lead, direct and develop staff and create a high performance culture
- Oversee financial performance, QA, compliance and OHS while coordinating resources and scheduling works
- Deliver community social interaction programs across the region
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in a business related field
- Certificate or Diploma in Community or Disability related field is desirable
- Extensive business experience managing budgets, staff, operations and projects
- Be able to work in a fast paced multi-dimensional role with great communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to obtain a police check and working with childrens check
What you'll get in return
This is a great role for someone looking to work in a very rewarding position having a great impact on those with a disability in the community. This role is Monday to Friday business hours and requires you to work onsite in the business hub of the Bass Coast region. An attractive salary of $100,000 + super + salary sacrifice is on offer for the right candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508