Your new company
Your new company is a prominent Victorian State Government department, whose responsibilities and work have a long-lasting and genuine impact on the quality of life for all citizens in Victoria.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Designing, implementing, testing and maintenance of data, SSRS and Power BI solutions that supports the Business
- Automation, self-service analytics and improving business processes, efficiencies and workflows within the Department
- Designing data architecture, coding, debugging, testing, monitoring and conducting troubleshooting on BI models
- Translating business needs into technical specifications and designing Power BI content, datasets, and dataflows, reports and dashboards
- Developing interactive reporting using innovative data visualisation techniques
- Developing and optimising data models via backend SQL and through Power BI
What you'll get in return
- Tertiary Education in Computer Science or related fields
- Advanced knowledge of power BI tools, SSRS and self- service analytics platforms
- Understanding of Microsoft Azure BI service offerings
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Business Intelligence technologies (SQL Server/T Sql/SSIS/SSRS/SSAS/Power BI)
- Advanced level of MS Excel Skills
- High level of SQL query writing skills
- Technical expertise on data models and database design development
You will play a key role in a major project within this department and will significantly improve the lives of all Victorians.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508