Your new company
At Hays, we are on a journey to become life-long partners to millions of people and organisations. We are proud to be the Industry Leader and understand the important role our people play to ensure we stay the best.
We are bold, agile, and open to new ideas and approaches, whether embracing cutting-edge technologies, developing our people, or innovating the way we work. We know the right person in the right role can change lives and transform the organisation for the better.
What you'll need to succeed in this role
As Business Intelligence Analyst, you will support the boarder business by analysing and presenting data to inform the decision-making process. You will be responsible for:
- Designing, supporting, and maintaining a suite of reports through Power BI
- Stakeholder partnering to gather requirements, design, build and deploy solutions.
- Analyse data to identify trends and uncover patterns in data and present in dashboards.
- Proactively creating and maintaining BI that will assist decision makers and help identify areas for improvement
- Assisting with the design and deployment of solutions for contractual requirements of external clients in conjunction with account directors.
To be successful for this role, you will have strong communication skills, the ability to work autonomously and be a self-started. Extensive experience with Power BI is essential, and advanced SQL highly desired.
What you'll get in return
We work in a rapidly evolving industry and to help support you in navigating these changes and to enable you to work more efficiently, we invest in your training, development and technology, as well as offer a flexible work environment with the opportunity to work between the office and home.
We encourage diversity of thought to create new ideas and innovate our ways of working and our leadership group is committed to helping you develop your skills and career through on-going training, coaching and support, which could include a move to one of our other 33 countries that we operate in.
A career at Hays means working with skilled people from diverse backgrounds, in a great atmosphere and with career advancement opportunities.LHS 297508