Your new company
Our client is an organisation that specialise in workforce research and industry skill reporting. They are currently looking for an experienced Marketing officer to join them in a permanent capacity.
Your new role
The purpose of the Marketing Officer role is to manage all marketing, advertising, promotional activities and communication (internal and external) across the organisation.
The Marketing Officer will provide support, advice and coordination on all social media platforms, events, publications, marketing material, website and sponsorship.
What you'll need to succeed
- Increase community awareness of organisation's services across the Northern Territory
- Implement effective marketing, communications and media strategies that deliver the organisations strategic engagement objectives
- Coordinate and participate in external marketing and promotional activities such as school presentations, launches, communication and marketing campaigns, publications, shows and exhibitions; providing advice and information on all services
- Prepare reports and other documentation as required by the Executive Officer or Operations Manager
- Develop and manage marketing budget, including preparing and monitoring the budget
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships and maintain networks with internal and external clients/stakeholders
What you'll get in return
- Completion of or progress towards the Diploma of Marketing/Public Relations management and/or subsequent relevant experience in related field.
- Demonstrated ability to drive and deliver marketing, communications and media outcomes to meet strategic objectives
- Exceptional writing skills and ability to synthesise material
- Excellent time management skills, including working to deadlines, attending to detail at all times
- Well developed interpersonal skills and a collaborative mindset, with sound professional judgement
- Demonstrated ability in delivering high-quality marketing, communications and media output in a range of forms for different audiences and channels
- Demonstrated experience in managing budgets
- Knowledge of the NT and national goals and current developments in VET.
- Qualifications in an associated discipline.
As the successful applicant you will receive excellent training and career development opportunities. As a permanent role this opportunity offers career stability and an attractive salary package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to emily.gobbert@Hays.com.au, or call us now on 08 89436021
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508