One of Melbourne's leading residential property developers have a vacancy for a Business Development Manager to join their innovative and dynamic team. Based out of their Head Office on St Kilda Road you will seek to gain new business across metropolitan and regional Victoria and NSW.
Your responsibilities are as follows:
- To maintain existing property group and referral agent relationships through constant contact and support to encourage the selling and promotion of the client’s properties.
- To source and develop new business through identifying new groups and agents that can also actively promote and sell products.
- Generating new marketing ideas to open new business opportunities and tap into distribution channels and agents
- To train and nurture these relationships by facilitating the promotion of the properties to their clients and manage the process from end to end using the cloud-based agent portal and CRM.
- Ensuring referral partners all have current marketing agreements and if not having them sign a new agreement to register to become a referral partner.
- Complete deal flow reporting and attend regular Sales strategy meetings
- Guide agents and or their clients through the end-to-end property purchasing process and help them close sales.
What you will need to succeed
- A minimum 3 years’ experience as a Business Development Manager or an Account Manager within a professional or corporate capacity.
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills and immaculately presented and polished.
- Be passionate for success and be proactive in achieving KPI’s and sales targets
- Self-motivated with a strong ability to work autonomously.
- An ability to build genuine rapport quickly and easily.
- A firm belief in honesty & integrity.
- Must have current drivers’ license and a car.
What you will get in return
- Current BDM’s earning $200k to $250k per annum
- Base salary - $70,000 plus superannuation (no retainer)
- $1,500 to $2,500 paid as a commission over and above the agreed referral agent commission – Current BDMs are selling approximately 60-100 properties per annum earning over $250k per annum
- Bonus Commissions above key monthly sales milestones of 5 sales and 10 sales.
- Company laptop
- Phone reimbursements
- Full backend administration support from the Sales & Marketing Administration teams.
- You will be promoting and selling the best properties available in Victoria at the moment successfully sourced by the House and Land acquisitions team.
- Strong leadership culture with support at every step.
- A company with very low turnover – with the vast majority of their team being at the firm for many years.
- The chance to work with leading property professionals with over 20 years of industry knowledge
- A social culture with staff drinks every month.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in within property contact Conor at Hays on 0406762713 or email email@example.com.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to applyLHS 297508