Your new company
Our client is a global technology company that provides a digital marketing system for businesses, comprised of Search Advertising, SEO, Live Chat, Display Advertising, Retargeting and Social Media solutions. Their software platform helps businesses seamlessly convert leads into customers and gain a deeper understanding of their online marketing ROI. As a trusted partner to thousands of businesses worldwide, their digital marketing insights help businesses to nurture and grow their customer base.
Your new role
As a Business Development Manager, you will provide clients with Digital Marketing consulting with the goal of selling in-house digital solutions. Acting as a marketing consultant you will create sales and marketing strategies to help them grow and nurture their customer base. With a strategic focus on acquiring new paid advertising clients, you’ll be committed to educating them on the company's products and their benefits, and providing a value added solution to best suit the needs of their business, and to help them achieve their digital online marketing goals.
Your duties will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Prospect and acquire new clients to achieve targets through networking, prospecting, cold calling and client meetings.
- Utilise the company's sales methodology, tools and systems to help you identify and connect with prospects and covert them to active clients.
- Provide high quality client relationship and experience through proactive and responsible management in close collaboration post sale with our services team to build long lasting relationships with your assigned portfolio of clients.
- Build and maintain an opportunity pipeline in Salesforce.
- Respond to client enquiries for any post sale issues related to the services and products purchased and managing these enquiries through to resolution in close collaboration with the Services team as may be appropriate.
- Prepare quality client briefs to better assist the Services team to set campaigns reach for go live and onboarding for new clients.
- Maintain strategic relationships with your clients by identifying and providing recommendations arising from potential cross and/or upsell opportunities in consultation and collaboration with the Services team.
To be successful in this role, you will have proven experience in end to end sales and new business development/generating leads. Ideally you will also have experience working within the Digital Marketing space but this is not essential.
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- Attractive base salary
- OTE $130,000 first year
- Car allowance
- Tools of trade
- Uncapped commission
- Career progression and promotion opportunities
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0399463563 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us anyway for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508